Inbound Marketing seeks to generate qualified sales leads through opportunity. It is called “inbound” because it is designed to attract your potential clients to your website. A visitor finds your website via Inbound Marketing efforts. Inbound Marketing encompasses:
- Creating and Publishing Quality Content
- Promoting via SEO, Social Media, Blogging, etc.
- Analyzing Results and Improving Visibility
Inbound Marketing intends to capture the qualified visitor and convert them to a lead. By asking visitors to sign up for products or services you are asking for a commitment from each visitor. Understanding what your target customers want will make it easier to offer them something they value. For example, free products and services, discounts, events, and games are often used to attract leads. We design attractive landing pages to compel visitors to sign up. Once registered, leads are further nurtured to move them down the sales funnel to become customers. Follow-up calls, webinars, and additional content are used to facilitate this lead-nurturing process.
Finding the right mix of offers, venues, and landing pages often requires a fair amount of marketing strategy, design, experimentation, execution, and detailed analysis. We measure which sites and which 3rd party sources (SEO, Social Media, and Blogging), drive traffic and how they will convert into leads, clients, repeat clients, and eventually your “brand evangelists.” We accomplish this by relying on the Marketing Automation Platforms. We recommend using Marketing Automation Platforms such as:
- HubSpot’s All-in-One Marketing Software. The HubSpot Marketing Automation Platform has helped 5,000+ businesses transform their marketing strategy. “HubSpot customers get 4.2 times more leads after 5 months using our software and 82% of our customers reported an increase in sales.” (HubSpot website)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Click Dimensions
Our team of qualified professionals at IWW Interactive Agency can assess your web presence. As an unbiased, outside 3rd party, we will help you view your current state of affairs as they are online. We can recommend a comprehensive Inbound Marketing Strategy, which in many cases, results in increased leads, sales and Return-On-Investment (ROI) of your marketing budget. Contact us for more information.