We wish you a Merry Christmas!
As a father of two beautiful and strong girls this video spoke loudly to me. It affirmed the way my wife and I tried to raise them. For us the phrase #likeagirl means to put forth your best effort. When they were younger, we played football, soccer, baseball or swimming without holding anything back. Now, they can take on any boy in these sports. Oh, and not only sports! We are proud of you girls that you do things #likeagirl. You go girl! Like a Girl!
Do you need new ideas in your marketing plans on how to grow your business? I know I do. I enjoy hearing other successful entrepreneurs and learning from them their proven strategies and how they executed their plans.
We created a new section of our website called “Success Stories.” There we published video testimonials of success business owners who grew their business using Infusionsoft marketing automation. We know they are trustworthy, because we use Infusionsoft for our own needs and our clients. IWW is Infusionsoft Certified Partner helping clients strategize and implement best marketing and sales automation practices.
We invite you to watch these videos to learn about a business coach who increased his revenue by the insanely 832%, or a swimming pool company who quadrupled their new leads. Learn from a private music teacher how he quadrupled customer lifetime value (CLV) and a financial services advisor who doubled her clients and revenue. There are more.
If you have a marketing automation success story, of any success story of growing your business worth sharing, please let us know.
To your success in growing your business! Watch the success stories here.
Increase your marketing knowledge and boost your search results with Interactive Web Works’ weekly collection of search marketing articles and related posts from across the web. You’ll find topics ranging from social media presence to content generation and insight from Google’s SEO guru, Matt Cutts. Follow IWW on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn for weekly updates and ongoing industry insight.
1. Leveraging Your Marketing With Instagram – Part 1: With more than 350 million photos uploaded to Facebook every minute, can you afford to ignore the potential of image marketing? Learn why Instagram—acquired by Facebook last year—is one of the most powerful brand boosters available today (from Position2.com).
2. Google’s Matt Cutts On SEO Industry Misconceptions: Updates, Revenue Goals & Link Building Obsession : Cutts explains algorithm updates versus data refreshes, the revenue value of Panda and Penguin updates for Google, and why SEO should switch their focus away from search engines and link building (from SearchEngineLand.com).
3. 10 Twitter Power Tips: Now that Twitter has established itself as a must-use social media site for business professionals, it’s time to learn the tactics that move your profile past being merely a presence (from InformationWeek.com).
4. 26 Ways to Create Engaging Content: There’s content, and then there’s engaging content. Engaging content not only grabs readers’ attention, but also inspires them to take action, through a comment, share, Like, follow, and ultimately a sale (from SocialMediaExaminer.com).
5. Social Calls to Action Work [infographic]: Calls to action are a long-standing and effective marketing tactic, but they aren’t used much in social media marketing. This infographic shows how simple social calls to action can be very engaging and effective, with examples from blog posts, Twitter, and Facebook (from DanZarrella.com).
6. 10 Signs Your Old Marketing Tactics Aren’t Working: While many of the golden rules of marketing will never die, those based on changing industries and technologies aren’t the survivors. See how your marketing techniques measure up to these 10 tests that provide insight on whether or not it’s time for some changes (from Optify.net).
7. Goodbye SEOmoz. Hello moz! The industry-leading website and SEO resource is dropping the SEO and keeping the Moz. Rand Fishkin explains why the company is formally rebranding their name, products, and work to Moz (from Moz.com).
8. Google’s Matt Cutts on Advertorials and Webmaster Guidelines : Cutts clarifies why advertorials and other forms of native advertising are against Google’s webmaster guidelines for increasing page rank (from SearchEngineLand.com).
9. Why It’s Time to Take LinkedIn Seriously: As LinkedIn celebrates its 10th anniversary this year, learn why it’s worth your time to boost your profile, maintain connections, and utilize other tools on the premier professional social network (from CIO.com).
“When creative minds come together, the sum exceeds all expectations.
We connect, we learn, we critique, and we prosper.
It’s not about money or fame, it’s about doing what we love.
It’s about creating our greatest work on our own terms.
It’s about realizing that creativity is not just an opportunity – it’s a responsibility.”
This inspiring and eye opening film, created by Behance, portrays opportunities, hardships, and responsibilities that creative work entails. To read more about the film and to participate in a discussion, please follow this link.
Many of our clients are asking why Social Media is necessary in marketing today.
The Social Media Revolution 2012 video will answer this question. Is Social Media a Fad? Or the biggest shift since the Industrial Revolution? Social Media isn’t a fad, it’s a fundamental shift in the way we communicate.