A disappointing statistic reveals that only 3% of visitors to your website will identify themselves, or buy from you online, when they come to your amazing website. The remaining 97% come and go unnoticed.
Would it help win new business to see all the anonymous companies viewing certain pages on your website? What if you could see how they arrived, and what they were most interested in? Then, to take it a step further, would you want contact info names, titles and email addresses specified by department from the visiting business to your website?
We help marketers by allowing them to track who views their website, by extracting information of a business that has viewed their web page, tracking such items as:
- Company name
- Company location
- The nature or interest of their search
- The time and date they visited
- What pages (and topics) they viewed on your website
- How long they “lingered” on each page of interest
- Company profile including their products, markets and size
- Company contact information
- Key buying influencers at that company
Knowing the above factors has great marketing value to a website owner. It is far better than a cold call, you can now contact companies with known needs and start building a relationship that counts.
Here is a short screen cast video showing a few major a features of this Lead Intelligence system. If you wish to see a full demo please register for a free webinar: Register here.